If your GOQii band isn't syncing, make sure you verify the compatibility/requirements first before trying the troubleshooting steps. Android Devices/phones which does not match requirement fails to sync with the band.
Please follow these steps:
1. Close the GOQii app and open it again. A sync should occur whenever the app is opened.
2. Turn off Bluetooth, turn it back ON, and then open the GOQii app.
3. If your GOQii Band didn't sync, reboot your mobile device and then open the GOQii app again.
4. If your GOQii Band didn't sync,charge your GOQii Band.
5. If your GOQii Band didn't sync, uninstall and reinstall the GOQii app.
If your Android phone is running on OS 6.0 (Marshmallow), please note that Google has changed the permissions required for Bluetooth syncing. You must turn ON GPS Location services to sync your tracker (Settings > Location)
For more details about google permissions visit: