This could happen if you have activated the phone sensor on your device and the steps are getting counted through the phone sensor. You will need to Sync with your band. See steps below;
- Click on the phone icon which is on the top right corner of the screen below your coach's icon.You will see 'Tracker Settings' Screen.
- Once you disable the iPhone sensor a Tracker setting screen will open. If the Tracker is not linked, then link it, and if Tracker is linked but not getting connected then follow below mentioned steps to sync with the Tracker:
- i. Close the app. Try switching off and Switching On the bluetooth.
ii. Try Restarting the phone once.
iii. Try unlinking and then linking the band.
Steps to unlink and link.
- Click on the band symbol which is on the top right corner of the screen below your coach's icon.You will see 'Settings' Screen.
- Click on 'Unlink Your GOQii' and then Click on 'Link band'. Make sure you have enabled internet and bluetooth on your phone.