Last updated on 7th April 2017
- Our Policy
- Information We Collect
- Our Use of Your Personal Data and Other Information
- Our Disclosure of Your Personal Data and Other Information
- Your Choices
- Links To Other Web Sites
- Social Media
- Other Terms and Conditions
- Accessing Information; Contacting GOQii
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- When you interact with us through the Platform and Services, we may collect Personal Data and other information from you, as further described below:
The kind of Personal data that we collect may include such as your full name, email address, password, gender, profile picture, contact details, address, date of birth, height, weight, diet and digestive information, fitness and exercise details, medical history and conditions and medication details
- When you interact with GOQii through the Platform, we receive and store certain personally non-identifiable information. Such information, which is collected passively using various technologies, cannot presently be used to specifically identify you. Consequently, we do not adjust or alter our Platform’s automatic tracking and data collection in response to a Do Not Track signal or request. GOQii may store such non-identifiable information itself or such information may be included in databases owned and maintained by GOQii affiliates, agents or service providers. This Platform may use such information and pool it with other information to track, for example, the total number of visitors to our Platform, the number of visitors to each page of our Platform, and the domain names of our visitors' Internet service providers. It is important to note that no Personal Data is available or used in this process.
his Platform may enable the use of the Adobe Flash Player. Adobe’s Flash Player is used by the vast majority of websites that offer video and other interactive content. By default, your use of the Adobe Flash Player generates “flash cookies” (also known as “persistent identification elements” or “local shared objects”). The Adobe Flash Player (and similar applications) use flash cookies to remember user settings, preferences and usage similar to the browser cookies referenced above. You can disable, delete and control the degree to which you accept flash cookies by accessing your Adobe Flash Player management tools directly through the settings manager for Adobe Flash, located here. If you do not allow flash cookies to take any disc space on your computer, you may not be able to take advantage of or participate in certain features on this Platform.
- AGGREGATED PERSONAL DATA
In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of GOQii Services, GOQii may conduct research on its customer demographics and behavior based on the Personal Data and other information provided to us. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis, and GOQii may share this aggregate data with its affiliates, agents and business partners. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. GOQii may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- Our Service may collect and use your location information (for example, by requesting your location in your profile or by using the GPS on your mobile device or the GOQii Band) to provide certain functionality of our Service. We may use your location information in conjunction with your Personal Data or in an aggregate way, as described above in the “Aggregated Personal Data” section.
OUR USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER INFORMATION
In addition, if at any time, you wish not to receive any future communications whatsoever or you wish to have your name deleted from our mailing lists, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OUR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER INFORMATION
- GOQii is not in the business of selling your information. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
- As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets.
AGENTS, CONSULTANTS AND RELATED THIRD PARTIES
- GOQii, like many businesses, sometimes hires other companies to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include mailing information, maintaining databases and processing payments. When we employ another company to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function.
- GOQii may disclose your Personal Data, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of GOQii, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Platform or the public, (iv) protect against legal liability.
OTHER THIRD PARTIES
- We may also disclose your Personal Data with third party service providers such as Eco-System Partners, insurance companies, data analytics companies, marketing and research companies for use of such information including for offering additional services either bundled with, or in addition to the Services, or to assist GOQii in providing the Services to you. We will share such information with Insurance companies only when the customers have specifically authorized before buying the services/insurance product.
- You can use the Platform without providing any Personal Data. If you choose not to provide any Personal Data, you may not be able to use certain GOQii Services.
THIRD PARTIES AND LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
You may also have the option of posting your Services activities to Social Media Services when you access content through the Services (for example, you may post to Facebook that you performed an activity on the Service); you acknowledge that if you choose to use this feature, your friends, followers and subscribers on any Social Media Services you have enabled will be able to view such activity.
- GOQii takes reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data provided via the Platform and the Services from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We have adopted reasonable security practices and procedure, as further described in our information security policy, available with our CTO to ensure that the Personal Data collected is secure. You agree that such measures are secure and adequate. While we will endeavor to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you and prevent unauthorized access, you acknowledge that, no Internet or e-mail transmission or security measure is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from this Platform may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data to GOQii via the Internet. We will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information caused by us in relation to your Personal Data.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Your access to and use of this Platform is subject to the Terms of Service.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION AND CONTACTING GOQII
- You may change or update information in your profile, or delete your account entirely. To keep your Personal Data accurate, current, and complete, please update your profile or contact us as specified below. We will take reasonable steps to update or correct Personal Data in our possession that you have previously submitted via this Platform or the Service.
WITHDRAWAL OF PERSONAL DATA
- Further, you will have the option to not provide your consent, or withdraw any consent given earlier, provided that the decision to not provide consent / withdrawal of the consent is intimated to us in writing. If you do not provide us Personal Data or withdraw the consent to provide us with any of your Personal Data at any point in time, we shall have the option not to provide the benefits for the purpose of which the said Personal Data was sought.
WE MAY UPDATE THIS AGREEMENT
Please contact us via Live chat from GOQii application or website.
We will endeavor to respond within an appropriate timeframe.
- We can address any questions, comments and concerns about our online privacy practices and policy. Please contact us via Live chat from GOQii application or website.